Software development and programming engineer (m/f/d)
Permanent employee | Full-time
Full Stack Developer: Development and programming of software, control concepts and interfaces for electron microscopy.
With more than 20 employees, point electronic GmbH is a small family-run medium-sized company that has been operating successfully in the field of electron microscopy and microanalysis for 30 years and sells a wide range of innovative products and services internationally. Our portfolio includes image acquisition systems and electronic upgrades as well as regular maintenance and the development of individual technical solutions.
- Programming of user software for electron microscopy.
- Development of efficient control concepts of microscopy hardware
- Development of modern user interfaces for microscopy applications
- Documentation and software maintenance
- Degree in computer science (or comparable degree)
- Full Stack Developer
- Programming in C#/NET and C/C++
- Experience with MS VisualStudio as development environment
- Skills in programming applications for signal and image processing
- High degree of independence, initiative, but also distinct ability to work in a team and creativity
- Very good language skills in German, and good, application-safe language skills in English (spoken and written)
- Further language skills (desirable)
- interesting work in an international, open-minded team
- multifaceted and varied tasks
- extensive opportunities for further education and training
- attractive social and fringe benefits
- flexible working hours
- performance-oriented remuneration
- a permanent position
Have we caught your interest?
Then please send us your application documents to
or by mail to:
point electronic GmbH
06120 Halle, Germany