point electronic products are regularly used for novel techniques. This is made possible because most parts are designed to be modular and universal.
We are a globally recognized manufacturer and supplier of custom electronic design services, offering top-notch solutions from the conceptualization stage to final production.
Our approach: fast, dynamic and cost-effective design solutions.
With more than 30 years of experience in developing products for various customers, we have a vast knowledge of technological platforms and can provide tailored solutions to meet your needs.
In doing so, we combine the development of customer-specific electronics with the assciated software.
Our development specialities for single developments
- New unique research instruments
- Requirement-based and custom advancement of existing products
- Custom components
- custom configuration of existing products
- Consulting services
Development fields for add-ons
Development areas where we regularly work for our clients - for SEM, TEM, ion columns, and many other microscopes.
- SEM controllers
- Vacuum controllers
- Stage controllers
- Controllers for electrons, ions, and light sources
- Input devices
- IR chamberscopes
- Detectors (SE, BSE, STEM)
- Specimen current amplifiers
- Signal amplifiers
- Analysis software
- Image acquisition software
- and other items upon customer request
Our design principles
- Performance: reliable, fast, smart and low noise technology with the highest quality
- Efficiency: uninterrupted focus and simultaneous signal acquisition
- Ease-of-use: fitting for everyone, experts and occasional users, faciliated by automation
- Quantification: data and controls provided in physical units
Depending on the technology, the following aspects are part of our technical standards:
- USB 2.0: all hardware is interfaced over USB for control and data acquisition
- Embedded control: each control device is a smart device
- In-situ preamplification: pre-amplification electronics are designed for vacuum compatibility
- Laser scanning system
- Ion-beam scanning system
- Light-beam induced acquisition system