Workshop: Failure Analysis with Nanoprobing, EBIC and EBAC
- Fraunhofer CAM
- Halle (Saale), Deutschland
A range of investigation cases will be discussed with the inputs of experts in both domains. The event will end with a hands-on analysis at Fraunhofer's lab.
The workshop will take place on Friday, 23.09.2016 at Fraunhofer CAM, Heideallee 19, Halle.
- 09.00-12.00 Presentations
- 12.00-13.00 Lunch
- 13.00-15.00 Tool Demos
- Microprobing to Nanoprobing workflow in FA using versatile probing platforms
(Guillaume Boetsch, Imina Technologies SA)
- Quantitative EBIC and EBAC/RCI techniques
(Dr. Grigore Moldovan, point electronic GmbH)
- Applications of nano-probing and SEM based current imaging for IC failure analysis
(Jörg Jatzkowski, Fraunhofer CAM)
Participation is free of charge, but participants need to register before September 14th, 2016 via email to Katja.Stock@imws.fraunhofer.de