Atomic number reference sample
Calibration sample designed for quantitative BackScatter Electrons (BSE) and Electron Beam Absorbed Current (EBAC) techniques. A range of materials are included to provide calibration over a wide range of atomic numbers, and a Faraday cup is included for full quantitative workflows.
- SEM stub with Faraday cup and reference materials
- Series of reference sample have increasing atomic number
- Surfaces of reference materials are polished for pure compositional contrast
- Easy sample for training on the quantitative techniques
- Enables calibration of detector signals to atomic number
- Measure beam current with excellent Faraday cup