EA / EFA reference samples
Reference samples designed for training on Electron Beam Induced Current (EBIC) and Resistance Contrast Imaging (RCI) techniques, and for installation of Electrical Analysis (EA) in SEM and Electrical Failure Analysis (EFA) systems. Packaged devices are used to ensure performance does not change over long storage periods, and devices are mounted on boards to isolate electrically from SEM or FIB-SEM stage connections. Faraday cup is included for training on full quantitative workflows.
- Packaged diode or resistors set
- Surface mounted onto ceramic board for easy handling
- Integrated Faraday cup for beam current measurements
- Easy samples for training, EBIC and RCI
- Benchmarks for system performance
- Robust samples for new users