Service Engineer (m/f/d)
Permanent employee | Full-time
Installation and commissioning of hardware for electron microscope controls as well as reconditioning and fault analysis.
This is what you can expect from us:
- You will receive an above-average salary for the region.
- You have 30 days of vacation and an electronically supported overtime account.
- You can also use your company car (mid-range station wagon) for private use.
- We will provide you with a company cell phone and company laptop.
- Home office is possible after consultation.
- You will not be on call at weekends and will always be at home.
- You work in a committed team on diverse and varied tasks.
- With us you have the chance to take responsibility and help shape company processes. We support you with short decision-making processes and the freedom to organize your everyday work independently.
These are your tasks:
- You are responsible for installing and commissioning hardware for controlling electron microscopes, including connecting cooling water, compressed air, power supply and PC technology.
- You will carry out error analysis and troubleshooting for our customers and maintain the electron microscopes (e.g. maintenance of the electron optical column, the cooling water circuit and the vacuum system).
- At our location you will be responsible for the internal reprocessing of electron microscopes.
- You plan your own business trips in consultation with our customers. We also leave your hotel bookings to you.
This is what defines you:
- You have completed training as a mechatronics engineer, electronics engineer for automation technology or comparable.
- You have a class B driving license (ideally also a truck driving license)
- You are willing to carry out service assignments within the regions Germany / Austria / Switzerland, including any overnight stays.
- You work carefully and conscientiously and have a customer-oriented appearance, on.
- In addition to basic computer skills, you also have at least basic knowledge of English.
- Ideally, you already have first experience in our field of work (Scanning electron microscopy, vacuum technology, electronics, data analysis).