Test Engineer Hardware and Software (m/f/d)
Permanent employee | Full-time
Validation and functional tests as well as error analyses for the hardware and software we produce.
Das kannst Du von uns erwarten:
- You receive an above-average salary for the region.
- You have 30 days' holiday and an electronically supported overtime account.
- Working from home is possible upon agreement.
- You work in a committed team on diverse and varied tasks.
- With us you have the chance to take responsibility and help shape company processes. We support you with short decision paths and the freedom to organize your working day independently.
- You have the opportunity to carry out further training individually and according to your wishes.
These are your tasks:
- You are responsible for planning and carrying out validation and functional tests for the hardware and software we produce.
- You prepare error analyses and work out solution concepts with our development department.
- You create reports and protocols for our QA processes based on the tests carried out.
- You support the production management in solving problems in the general production process.
This is what defines you:
- You have a degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics or similar.
- You work carefully and conscientiously and know what is important in a documentation.
- In addition to basic computer skills, you also have basic knowledge of English.
- Ideally, you have already gained experience in carrying out hardware and software tests.
- You ideally have some initial experience in our work area already (Scanning Electron Microscopy, vacuum technology, electronics, data analysis, etc.).